Terms & Conditions of your ride with us, Black Rock Limousine Co.
1. All deposits are NON refundable.
2. Black Rock Limousine Co. is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
3. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of $100.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is $250.00.
4. Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)).
5. Smoking inside the vehicle is prohibited.
6. Waiting time will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the reservation sheet for pickups from residences/offices and all other non-airport locations. In the event of a delayed flight, lost/delayed baggage or customs delays, there is a 45 minute grace period for domestic arrivals and 1 hour grace period for international arrivals, before waiting time is charged. Waiting time is calculated at the vehicles hourly rate on the quarter hour (ex. Our Sedan Service, if waiting for 15 minutes would cost an additional $13.75 + service fee's)
7. Wait time is calculated at a rate of $55.00 an hour for Sedan service, $65.00 an hour for SUV service and $75.00 for Stretch Limousine service.
8. We are not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
9. Balances are to be paid to the driver on the trip date before the beginning of the trip.
10. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
11. We are not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.).
12. We are not responsible for tracking departing flights. In the event your flight is cancelled, there will be no refund if we are not notified by the traveling or booking party prior to pickup.
13. You must be 21 years of age or older to reserve any of our Limousine Services.
14. A 20% service fee is included in all bills. Any additional gratuity paid to the chauffeur is at the customer's discretion and will be in addition to the standard 20% service fee.
15. All rates are subject to change at any time.
16. Cancellation of a reservation must be given with a minimum of 3 hours advance notice over the phone. Failure to notify over the phone will result in being charged 100% of the reservation total less tolls and service fees.
17. Discounts (Senior, Military, LoyalBlocks, Yelp, coupons etc.) cannot be combined. Discount must be requested at time of booking. All discounts are based on % of trip base rate, not on TOTAL trip. Discounts (including LoyalBlocks free trip punch card reward) only apply towards individual legs of trips (ex. On a round trip to Newark Airport, only one way of the trip qualifies for the discount). Free trips earned with Loyalblocks punch card cannot be redeemed on hourly trips. Tolls not covered on free trips earned with Loyalblocks punch card.