Submitting Expenses

Occasionally you may pay with a personal card or cash for things like:

  • Parking
  • Gas
  • Water
  • Customer requests

These are just a few examples, but in the off chance you need to pay for something for the companies use, we will reimburse you 100% on your paycheck that the expense falls in.

To submit an expense for reimbursement, simply take the receipt from the service/item you purchased, and use your phones camera to click a picture of it. Send the picture to my cell at (848) 213-2522.

If you have trouble with this, call me directly at my cell above and I can walk you through how to use your camera and send in the receipt.